Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-13 Origin: Site
Many people don't understand the installation of led linear lights, and they are unable to find some installation methods. In order to solve the confusion of these people, this article will specifically introduce some basic led linear lights installation common sense.
This passage is going to talk about the followings of how to install single color LED strip lights:
Single color LED strip light installation tool preparation
Single color LED strip light's DC power supply wiring installation
Common problems and solutions of single color LED strip lights
The tools you need to prepare before installation are as follows.
1. LED linear light: as a light source;
2. DC12V drive power: convert AC220V city power into safe DC voltage DC12V;
3. Multi-strand copper core flexible wire 0.75mm^2: Connecting and bending the light bar;
4. Glass glue: used to fix linear lights.
1. Connect L to the "live wire" after the power switch (that is, use the electric pen to detect the line with electricity); N directly connect to the "zero wire" (the electric pen to check the line without electricity).
2. +V is connected to the red wire of the light bar, -V (COM) is connected to the red and black wires or black wires of the light bar.
3. DC power connection method:
There are two main wiring methods for DC power supply, one is series connection and the other is parallel connection. It is also recommended that the length of the series connection should not exceed 3 meters. If it exceeds 3 meters, please reconnect the wiring from the DC power terminal, otherwise the front and the back are not bright enough.
1. Please try the power supply and each light bar first to make sure that it is not damaged during transportation;
2. Calculate the power of the power supply and determine how many meters the light bar is connected to a power supply. Calculation method: the power of the light bar per meter X the length of the light bar ÷ 0.8, the calculation method of series and parallel is the same;
3. Determine the wiring plan to ensure the shortest connecting wire and the simplest wiring;
4. Start installation, just stick the aluminum trough to the inside of the counter. Be careful during the installation process to avoid breaking the light bar wires.
Five, installation location selection
The led linear light has the normal heat dissipation function, but if it is in a dusty place, it is easy to cause dust to cover its radiator, which will affect the normal heat dissipation of the led hard strip light. In addition, the installation position must not have water vapor, oil smoke and other substances. Because there are small gaps in the lamp body itself, these media are easy to enter, which will seriously affect the normal operation of the light bar. If it is unavoidable, it is recommended to take protective measures.
1. If the light is not on, please check whether the circuit is connected, whether the connection is bad, and whether the positive and negative poles of the light bar are connected reversely.
2. The brightness of the light bar is obviously low. Please check whether the rated power of the power supply is less than the power of the light bar, or the connection wire is too thin, which causes the connection wire to consume too much power.
3. The front of the light bar is obviously brighter than the back. Please check whether the series length exceeds 3 meters.
The above is some common sense of single color LED strip light installation.